Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Farewell...

This is the end, my friends.. After today; there will be no more Romeo, for my sweet, beautiful, wonderful, dear, dear Juliet..hath died. I know not how, nor why, but without her my reason for living hath been viciously torn from me! Oh confounded fate! Oh blasted Cupid! How can a God exist that would put people through such cruel and unusual torture! I care not that this so-called God will not accept me should I take my own life! I do not wish to share eternity with a God that finds enjoyment in toying with men's emotions! Not after everything he has taken from me! I would rather burn eternally in hell with Satan himself than give 'God' my soul that he hath already destroyed! Farewell my friends. Thank you for all of your support. I shall miss you all.