Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The death of my best friend, and my cousin

Blasted devil!! Why hath God forsaken me on this day of days? Why hath he abandoned me, and in his stead allowed Satan himself to run rampant through my life?! Just hours after Juliet and my betrothel I walked into the square to find my new cousin, Tybalt, and my beloved best friend, Mercutio, arguing in the squar. As Tybalt drew his sword on me, I declined his challenge and withdrew. Only to find that this infuriated dear Mercutio, who drew his own weapon and then engaged my cousin Tybalt! As I attempted to seperate them I tried to bat away Mercutio's blade, and because of my interference, dear Mercutio was slain by my confounded cousin Tybalt! As Benvolio carried Mercutio away, Tybalt returned. My rage hath blinded me so. I drew mine own blade and charged Tybalt, slaying him only moments later. Oh what shall I do? I am hiding in the Friar Laurance's cell. I am afraid I shall be put to death.